Temperature Feedback Prevents Cobwebbing of Plastic!
Hand Piece Type
- Cooling Function: Because the process ends with the plastic solidified, stable fusing without cobwebbing can be achieved.
- Temperature Feedback Function: Temperature variation due to environmental change or passage of time is restrained. Stable Welding by temperature feedback (Plastic sputtering or cracking, as in the case of ultrasonic joining, will not occur)
- Easy to Transport Handy Type
- We can Propose the Most Suitable Heater Tip Based on Our Ample Experience: Heater tip material most suitable to the work material Flat type, multi-point simultaneous heater tip, special coating, etc.
- After Heat Helps Easy Separation of Plastic and the Heater Tip
Main: Room temp~499°C
Idling: Room temp~299°C
|Heat Time||0.1-9.9sec(0.1sec/step)||Output Voltage||1.75V, 2.5V, 3.5V|
|Power Source|| AC100V±10% 1Φ (Option:200, 230V)
|Compressed Air||0.4MPA or more||Weight||3.4kg|