TCW-315 Hot Bar Soldering Power Supply
The Best Seller Power Supply Unit Suitable for Soldering, Thermo-Compression Bonding and Heat-Fusing!
Pulse Heat Power Supply
General Purpose Type
- High Reliability Joining: Becuause heating and cooling take place while the pressure is being applied, the work position will not be shifted during joining.
- Variable Temperature Profile: Because the heating is local and instantaneous, thermal impact to the peripheral components is restrained.
- High Reprodicibility: Digital PID control enables good reproducitbility of temperature and time. As a result, no skill of the operator is required.
- Pb Free Compatible: Pb free solder is accomodated by setting to high temperature and long heating time.
- User Interface: RS-232C&I/O is standard equipped, making the unit easy to be connected to external equipment such as incorporationg into an automated system.
- Ample Monitoring Functions: Temperature Monitoring: Upper and Lower limit (average peak), Profile Detection Error: Over-Heat, Thermocouple Disconnection, etc.
- Other Standard Functions: Number of stored settings: 15, Head vertical and cooling air control signal, Auxiliary thermocouple input, Counter function.
Room temp~600°C/1°C step E, J-type
Room temp~900°C K-type (Option)
|Heating Time||000-999(x100ms, x10ms)|
|Tap Voltage||0.88 V, 1.24 V, 1.75 V, 2.47 V, 3.5 V|
|Power Source||1Φ, AC200-230V±10%, (AC100-115V: option)|
Select the size and shape suitable to the object to be joined. If necessary, it can be machined for custom shape. A material to which the solder will not stick, easy to heat, and with a high resistance value is used.